The Behringer BCR2000 is a versatile MIDI controller at a reasonable price. I use it alot, especially for controlling older synths. You can assign System Exclusive messages to the BCR´s controls, but you need to know how. Unfortunately, this aspect is hardly covered by the official documentation.
This site contains some info and resources for the BCR2000. Some of it might also apply to the BCF2000.
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for Roland JX-8P
- BCR2000 USB failure
If all of a sudden you are getting an error message on your Computer stating that your USB device failed then this is most likely due to worn out capacitors of the power supply.
I successfully got my device working again by replacing the two 1000uF electrolytics. The original ones where causing ripples on the ...
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for Synth In A Case
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for Roland α-Juno
Can be used with both α-Juno 1 and 2.
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for KORG M1
KORG M1 has different parametersets for single and double mode. This pack only supports double mode patches!
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for KORG Polysix (KLC)
For the KORG Legacy Collection Polysix VST plugin. Please note that not all controllers used in the patch are already assigned in the default controller map!
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for KORG microKORG
- BCR2000 Resource Pack for KORG DW-8000
- BCR2000 resource packs
The zip files provided here each contain the following:
- Overlays for SkinMan and ready to print.
- Preset SysEx files for BC Manager or direct transfer to the BCR.
- As it is not possible to tell the BCR how and where to include the MIDI channel number within the SysEx message, the byte containing the channel number must be ...
- Custom overlays for BCR